Railway DC/DC Converter URB1D-LMD-10/15/20WR3 Series
The improvement and upgrading of railway network endows railway industry with good development chance and a higher requirement for isolation.
To comply with it, MORNSUN addressed 40-160VDC ultra-wide input voltage with 2250VDC isolation (reinforced insulation) DC/DC Converter URB1D-LMD-10WR3 series, URB1D-LMD-15WR3 series and URB1D-LMD-20WR3 series. Meeting EN60950/EN50155, they are all suitable for 72V, 96V and 110V railway vehicle electronic equipment such as railway monitoring equipment, air conditioner controller and information displays, etc.
These series provide an operating temperature of -40℃ to +85℃ and multiple protections (input under-voltage and output short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage protections). EMI of the three series meets EN50121-3-2 without external components. Besides, the converters come in 2*1 inches international standard package with available two pin-out positions (approaching to the inner or outer of the power converter) and excellent compatibility. A2S (Chassis mounting) or A4S (DIN-Rail mounting) package are also available, which have reverse voltage protection.
- Ultra-wide voltage range: 40-160VDC
- Isolation: 2250VDC, reinforced insulation
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Protections: UVP, SCP, OCP, OVP
- Low ripple & noise
- International standard pin-out
- Reverse voltage protection available with A2S(Chassis mounting), A4S (35mmDIN-Rail mounting)
- Meet EN50155/EN60950
- URB1D-LMD-10WR3 & URB1D-LD-20WR3 meet EN50121-3-2 standard URB1D_LMD-15WR3 & URB1D_LMD-20WR3 meet EN50121-3-2 standard
Sliding Plug Door Control System